A word from our GM
Over the years, mc Pharma has built its reputation thanks to its pioneering and unique position in the Tunisian pharma market.
Since 2003, mc Pharma has been gradually optimizing its organization and performance and creating sustained value by empowering your people.
mc Pharma greatest strength is its culture based on fairness, transparency, accountability and respect for its partners and its employees.
My team and I are delighted and proud to be able to share them with you, and we invite you to find out more about them on this website.
Please accept our very best wishes for the future.
Our achievements have enabled us to earn the position of partner of choice and all in house solution for multinational pharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies seeking to enter or expend their presence in Tunisia.
We have consistently grown the value of our products, increased turnover and enhanced our market leadership in Tunisia, mc Pharma and its sister companies operate in the major segments:
- Consumer heath
- Medical devices
Mission, vision & values
Our mission is to be a premium pharmaceutical service provider company.
We strive to be the partner of choice for pharmaceutical and healthcare companies.
As part of our ethical commitment, Mc Pharma has committed a code of conduct, including nominating a compliance officer and establishing a full compliance program.
we are committed to introduce high quality and innovative products that enhance the lives of patients. We aim to provide services that are exceptional and exceed expectations.
we inspire and motivate our people, we recognize and reinforce their efforts and we envision / engage and empower them.
Our employees are passionate devoted and put their hearts and minds to work in order to achieve the best results. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of professionalism and providing excellent service, all our work reflects a deep understanding of our partners ‘needs. Our teams work constantly to surpass the existing quality standards in all areas in which we operate.
Our compliance program is dynamic and is regulatory reviewed and enhanced to meet the evolving challenges and increased demands for transparency and strider legislation.
Fundamental elements of our compliance program include:
- Appointment of a chief compliance officer.
- An ethic and compliance committee towards sound governance
- Asset of policies and procedures that promotes the highest ethical standards and behaviors for business practices
- Training program in legal and ethical obligations.
- Encouraging communication and reporting of compliance issues both internally and externally.
- Anonymous reporting coupled with different communication mechanism for raising compliance concerns.
- Targeted audit plans ensuring right execution of the compliances policies and procedures
- A due diligence process on third parties’ contractors to ensure alignment in business ethics
- Corrective actions.